Thursday, July 14, 2011


I'm involved in two related events on behalf of this year's Wisconsin Book Festival..

First, Allison Jones Chaim and I will be chatting about the Book Fest (and I'll be reading from my novel-in-progress) on WORT (89.9 FM) tomorrow at 8 a.m.

Then, on Thursday. July 21, CJ Hribal, Agate Nesaule, and I will be reading from our works in progress at the aptly named Works-in-Progress Benefi. The reading will be followed by a discussion with the audience moderated by Jean Feraca. The benefit will be held at The Goodman Community Center, 149 Waubasa St., Madison from 7 to 9 pm (no need to get up early for this one). There is a suggested donation of $25.00. All donations go to supporting the Wisconsin Book Festival. And there will be cookies and cupcakes!

Because seating is limited, the organizers are asking folks to RSVP here.

It's a great cause, so I hope to see you there.

--Judy Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment